All retail businesses have been allowed to reopen under certain conditions in the state of Oregon as of May 14th. (See this article for more info). Therefore we are now open to serve our loyal guests, with a few changes.
Our county, Marion, has officially entered Phase 1 reopening as of May 22nd, 2020. (More info here) This allows us to open our playing fields under certain limiting conditions. We will have a much lower player-cap than before, so we are asking all our guests to book in advance either online (here) or by calling ahead. 503-581-1177
With the limit on total players, we are having to adapt the way we operate. We thank you for your patience as we learn and adapt on the fly.
Some changes you may notice:
- We are following all applicable CDC and Oregon Health Authority guidance.
- Paintball Field max capacity, 24 players.
- Airsoft / Laser Tag field max capacity, 20 players.
- Our staff will have masks on at all times.
- Social distancing, please keep 6 feet of distance between yourself and our staff / other guests.
- Our tables are now 6 feet apart.
- We now have “Game Blocks” spread throughout the day. We are asking that you sign up for a specific block.
- We recommend showing up 15 minutes before your start time to check in.
- We will run 4 games/hour during all game blocks to ensure LOTS of fun play time.
- We will no longer be rotating A/B player groups, you will have back-to-back play time during your block.
- Not all game blocks will allow players with their own gear. We are trying to group players by skill/experience level to ensure the most fun for all guests.
- Our masks have above-industry-standard cleaning done with every use, but we also realize many guests may be more comfortable with a new mask that they can keep. These will be available at a discount.
Off-site equipment rental is also available, so that you can take the fun home!
When shopping in the store, please keep the following in mind:
Maintain a social distance of 6 feet at between yourself and other guests and staff.
WAYS TO ORDER FROM HOME: