BBSI is currently partnering with Extreme Velocity in the Salem area for a Retail Salesperson. EV has been in business for 14 Years providing specialized sales and service to the Paintball and Airsoft communities. We are looking for a seasoned, customer-focused salesperson to join our team!
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt (hourly), Regular Full-Time (30-40 hours/week, Thursday through Monday work week as store is closed Tuesday and Wednesday throughout the majority of the year).
Reports to: Company Owner
Compensation: $11.00/Hour + Bonus
• Retail sales of paintball products
• Retail sales of airsoft products
• Stocking shelves
• Cleaning the store and field (mop, clean glass, cleaning the play structures on the paintball field.)
• May be an opportunity for Referee duties, if interested.
• Other duties as assigned
•Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must be 18 years or older.
• (ability to complete and pass drug screen and background check)
• Some experience with the sport of paintball and/or airsoft is required
• Prior experience in retail is a bonus
• Prior experience in hospitality is a bonus
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., with or without a reasonable accommodation
• Ability to complete general mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction)
• Ability to read, write and speak in the local language
• Ability to work in extreme temperatures depending on season
Ready to start a conversation?
Email your resume, along with a brief description of why you think you would be a good fit for this position to Brian@Extreme-Velocity.com