Power your airsoft, paintball pistol, or bb gun with the high-performance 12g CO2 cartridges. They can be used with airgun, airsoft, and paintball markers. These cartridges are made from metal, filled with 12g of liquid CO2, and serve as power source for virtually any gas-operated guns.
- Comes with (1) 12 gram Co2 cartridge
- Each CO2 cartridge is a one time use item
- Works with air pistols, airsoft pistols, and paintball pistols
- BRAND LABEL MAY DIFFER FROM PICTURE. We get these in batches, and the brand can vary.
- Before installing your first cartridge, apply 2-3 drops of silicone-based lubricant on the intake valve of the magazine or gun
- Never try to force the cartridge into or out of place
- Tighten the piercing screw until it is tight
- Always make sure the cartridge is empty before attempting to remove it
- Do not leave a partially filled cartridge in a Co2 magazine or gun for an extended period of time. Otherwise, it can deteriorate the conditions of the seals
- If the magazine or gun is leaking after tightening the piercing screw, do not continue to tighten the piercing screw. This will damage the intake valve
- It is recommended to wear gloves and eye protection to reduce the risk of exposing your skin and eyes to frostbite from extremely cold, escaping gas when removing a partially filled cartridge
- Slowly loosen the piercing screw allowing the gas to slowly escape. Continue to slowly vent the gas until the cartridge is empty
- Once the cartridge is empty, safely remove the cartridge without forcing it
- For maintenance, apply 2-3 drops of Lube to the intake valve between every two cartridges to prolong the longevity of the seals