- Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
- Attach charging leads to battery.
- Place battery in LipoSack towards the bottom.
- Place LipoSack on non-flammable surface.
- Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the LipoSack.
- Close top flap of LipoSack and press hook and loop closure fully closed.
- Charge battery using proper charging practices.
- Made from fire resistant glass fiber material
- Reduces the chances of damage occurring in the event of a Lipo battery catching fire
- Secure heat resistant hook and loop closure
- Protects your battery while charging or when used for battery storage